As the world navigates the uncertainty of COVID-19, you can count on Katy Budget Books to be a place for your reading and entertainment needs. We are here to support you and your family with used and new books, puzzles, activity books, workbooks, and so much more.
The health and welfare of both our employees and your families are our priority.
Customers will be required to wear a mask (a mask will be provided, if needed).
NEED TO BRING BOOKS IN FOR CREDIT?
MAKE A DROP-OFF APPOINTMENT ONLINE
- The scheduling system requires a time to be selected, but as long as you come on the correct day, you may come any time at least an hour before closing.
- Customers may drop off 1 box of books for Used Book Credit per appointment. One appointment per account per week (every 7 days), please.
- Customers will be required to transfer all books for drop-off into a banker’s box (provided by KBB) and close the lid.
- Anything that doesn't fit in the box will be returned to the customer.
- All boxes will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- If you would like any books not accepted for credit returned to you, please remain in the store until your books are processed.
*Before arriving for your appointment, please review the guidelines carefully, and contact us at 281-578-7770 with any questions you may have.