As the world navigates the uncertainty of COVID-19, you can count on Katy Budget Books to be a place for your reading and entertainment needs. We are here to support you and your family with used and new books, puzzles, activity books, workbooks, and so much more.
The health and welfare of both our employees and your families are our priority. Over the last few weeks, we have taken precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus by offering KBB Contactless Curbside Pickup and Delivery via phone, website, and social media orders.
We will continue offering these services, as well as add KBB Appointment Shopping.
We now have In-store Shopping appointments and Credit Drop-Off appointments available for our customers.
We have 30-minute appointment windows available for customers, up to 8 customers per session. Customers will be allowed into the store during their appointment window to browse our current stock.
UPDATE 5/27: We will now allow 10 customers per session. We are confident this will still allow guests to remain 6 ft. apart.
MAKE A SHOPPING APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Please provide the number of guests attending the appointment to ensure enough staff is on hand. Each guest, including children, will count as one of the ten allowed customers per session.
Customers will be required to wear a mask (a mask will be provided, if needed), and sanitize hands upon entry.
MAKE A DROP-OFF APPOINTMENT ONLINE
We will have appointments available for customers to drop off books for credit.
- Customers may drop off 1 box of books for Used Book Credit per appointment. One appointment per account per week, please.
- Customers will be required to transfer all books for drop-off into a banker’s box (provided by KBB) and close the lid.
- Anything that doesn't fit in the box will be returned to the customer.
- All boxes will be stored for 3 days before processing credit, and credit will then be added to the customer's account.
- Due to limited storage capacity, any books not accepted for credit cannot be returned to customers and will be recycled.
*Before arriving for your appointment, please review the guidelines carefully, and contact us at 281-578-7770 with any questions you may have.