As the world navigates the uncertainty of COVID-19, you can count on Katy Budget Books to be a place for your reading and entertainment needs. We are here to support you and your family with used and new books, puzzles, activity books, workbooks, and so much more.
The health and welfare of both our employees and your families are our priority. Customers will be required to wear a mask (a mask will be provided, if needed), and sanitize hands upon entry.
Walk-ins for shopping are welcome until we reach capacity. If that happens, we will lock the door and will allow new customers to come in when others have left.
NEED TO BRING BOOKS IN FOR CREDIT?
MAKE A DROP-OFF APPOINTMENT ONLINE
- The scheduling system requires a time to be selected, but as long as you come on the correct day, you may come any time during business hours.
- Customers may drop off 1 box of books for Used Book Credit per appointment. One appointment per account per week (every 7 days), please.
- Customers will be required to transfer all books for drop-off into a banker’s box (provided by KBB) and close the lid.
- Anything that doesn't fit in the box will be returned to the customer.
- All boxes will be stored for 3 days before processing credit, and credit will then be added to the customer's account.
- Due to limited storage capacity, any books not accepted for credit cannot be returned to customers and will be recycled.
*Before arriving for your appointment, please review the guidelines carefully, and contact us at 281-578-7770 with any questions you may have.