Other Books in Series
- #1: The Missing Baseball (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: The Half-Court Hero (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: The Football Fiasco (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: The Soccer Secret (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #4) (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: The Hockey Rink Hunt (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #5) (Paperback): $4.99
The sixth installment of New York Times bestselling author Mike Lupica's Zach and Zoe Mysteries--a sports-themed chapter book mystery series perfect for fans of Cam Jansen!
There's nothing eight-year-old twins Zach and Zoe Walker love more than playing sports and solving mysteries. And when those two worlds collide . . . well, it doesn't get any better than that.
In this sixth installment Zach and Zoe join the Middletown Elementary lacrosse club. But a day after their first game, a mystery presents itself: the netting on one of the school's lacrosse sticks is torn through. Ms. Moriarty says the equipment is just old and worn, but the twins think it might be something else. They decide to investigate, and when the clues start coming together, they realize solving the mystery is only the first piece of an even bigger surprise.
Once again, bestselling author Mike Lupica charms his youngest readers yet with a sports-loving detective duo who can swing for the fences and catch the culprit in one fell swoop. With a recipe equal parts sports and mystery, the Zach and Zoe Mysteries break fresh ground for an author who has been called the greatest sportswriter for kids.
About the Author
Mike Lupica is a prominent sports journalist and the New York Times-bestselling author of more than forty works of fiction and non-fiction. A longtime friend to Robert B. Parker, he was selected by the Parker estate to continue the Sunny Randall series.