Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Fixer-Upper Mystery series.
- #1: A High-End Finish (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: This Old Homicide (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Crowned and Moldering (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Deck the Hallways (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #5: Eaves of Destruction (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Wrench in the Works (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Premeditated Mortar (A Fixer-Upper Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
Contractor Shannon Hammer is measuring murder motives in the latest Fixer-Upper Mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of A Wrench in the Works and Eaves of Destruction...
Shannon's good friend and retired tech billionaire, Raphael Nash, is loving his new retired life but he can't stay unoccupied for too long. He's started the Marigold Foundation that helps fund small companies and individuals who do humanitarian work around the world. It's an exciting time in Lighthouse Cove as Raphael hosts the first ever global conference inviting big thinkers from every area of industry to give presentations on eco-living.
Raphael's old business partner arrives in town with a grudge and a plan to steal him away from his important new passion project. Shannon knows her friend has no intention of giving up Marigold and is proud of Raphael for sticking to his guns. But when his former associate winds up dead, all signs point to Raphael.
It's up to Shannon to hammer out the details of the murder before her friend gets pinned for the crime...
About the Author
A native Californian, New York Times bestselling author Kate Carlisle worked in television for many years before turning to writing. A lifelong fascination with the art and craft of bookbinding led her to write the Bibliophile Mysteries featuring Brooklyn Wainwright, whose bookbinding and restoration skills invariably uncover old secrets, treachery, and murder. She is also the author of the Fixer-Upper Mysteries featuring small-town girl Shannon Hammer, a building contractor specializing in home restoration.