Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations series.
- #4: Boruto, Vol. 4: Naruto Next Generations (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Boruto, Vol. 5: Naruto Next Generations (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Boruto, Vol. 7: Naruto Next Generations (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Boruto, Vol. 8: Naruto Next Generations (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Boruto, Vol. 9: Naruto Next Generations (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations #9) (Paperback): $9.99
The ninja adventures continue with Naruto’s son, Boruto!
Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in his village, and now his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja is ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!
Boruto and his teams' mission to rescue Konohamaru gets complicated when Ao shows up. Ao may be old, but he as experience and powerful ninja tools at his disposal. But what is this mysterious vessel that Ao, and the organization known as Kara, are after? And how it it connected to Boruto?
About the Author
Author/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. Like many kids, he was first inspired to become a manga artist in elementary school when he read Dragon Ball. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his story Karakuri. After considering various genres for his next project, Kishimoto decided on a story steeped in traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in the world. The series would also spawn multiple anime series, movies, novels, video games and more. Having concluded the series in late 2014, Masashi Kishimoto has kept himself busy this year with the side story Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring and writing the story for the latest Naruto movie, Boruto: Naruto the Movie, both of which will focus on the title character's son, Boruto.