2023 National Park Foundation Wall Calendar (Calendar)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Give back and support the National Park Foundation with the official and bestselling national parks calendar!
Wonder calls! From the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, comes a remarkable 2023 wall calendar filled with breathtaking photographs from America's beautiful national parks. Each month showcases an astonishing view and detailed information about foundation-supported sites from coast to coast and beyond, plus significant anniversaries and events in park history. Enjoy these majestic parks all year long while knowing you are doing your part to help preserve these sights for generations to come!
This spectacular landscape calendar makes the perfect housewarming gift for a new home, Christmas holiday gift, or inspirational gift for nature lovers, teachers, outdoor enthusiasts with wanderlust, and fans of photography art!
- 12-month nature calendar (January - December 2023) with 12" x 12" trim size and a sturdy hole for easy hanging in your home, kitchen, or office
- Striking, full-color historic and nature photography printed on high-quality, glossy paper stock with 25 total featured parks
- Background and historical information about each site to inform your travel inspiration
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified paper
- Ample writing space each day to stay organized and jot down important reminders, tasks, appointments, and goals
- Holidays and observances, plus significant park anniversaries
- QR-code to learn more about all of parks protected by the National Park Foundation
- 2024 calendar year at a glance
About the Author
Chartered by Congress in 1967, the National Park Foundation upholds a commitment to preserve and protect America’s National Parks, working to raise the funds necessary to connect all Americans to the parks and guarantee their future for generations to come. Through its work, NPF programs fund park conservation and restoration efforts, foster youth engagement, promote citizenship, and preserve history in the places where it happened.