Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Stephanie Plum Novels series.
- #1: One for the Money: The First Stephanie Plum Novel (A Stephanie Plum Novel #1) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #2: Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #3: Three to Get Deadly: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Four to Score (Stephanie Plum Novels #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: High Five (Stephanie Plum Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hard Eight: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: To the Nines: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum Novels #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Fearless Fourteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #15) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #16) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Hardcover): $28.00
- #18: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Hardcover): $28.00
- #19: Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #20: Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #21: Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #22: Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #23: Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #24: Hardcore Twenty-Four: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #26: Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum #26) (CD-Audio): $37.44
- #27: Fortune and Glory: Tantalizing Twenty-Seven (Stephanie Plum #27) (CD-Audio): $29.99
- #28: Game On: Tempting Twenty-Eight (Stephanie Plum #28) (CD-Audio): $29.99
Semiretired mob guy Eddie DeCooch is caught trafficking contraband cigarettes through Trenton, New Jersey. When DeCooch fails to show for a court appearance, bond enforcement agent Stephanie Plum is assigned the task of finding him and dragging his decrepit ass back to jail. Not such an easy job, it turns out, since DeCooch has learned a lot of tricks over the years and isn't afraid to use his gun. He's already shot Loretta Ricci, an innocent old lady, and left her for worm food in his shed. He wouldn't mind shooting Stephanie next.
Likeable losers (and Steph's former high school classmates) Walter "MoonMan" Dunphy and Dougie "The Dealer" Kruper have inadvertently become involved with DeCooch. They've gotten sucked into an operation that is much more than simple cigarette smuggling and holds risks far greater than anyone could have imagined.
When Dougie disappears, Steph goes into search mode. When Mooner disappears, she calls in the heavy artillery and asks master bounty hunter Ranger for help. Ranger's price for the job? One night with Stephanie, dusk to dawn. Not information she's want to share with her sometime live-in roommate, vice cop Joe Morelli,
A typical dilemma in the world of Plum.
And on the homefront, Stephanie's "perfect" sister, Valerie, has decided to move back to Trenton, bringing her two kids from hell with her. Grandma Mazur is asking questions about being a lesbian, and Bob, the bulimic dog, is eating everything in sight--including the furniture.
Mud wrestling, motorcycles, fast cars, fast food, and fast men. It's Seven Up. Absolutely Janet Evanovich at her very best.
About the Author
Janet Evanovich is the author of the Stephanie Plum books, including One for the Money and Sizzling Sixteen, and the Diesel & Tucker series, including Wicked Appetite. Janet studied painting at Douglass College, but that art form never quite fit, and she soon moved on to writing stories. She didn’t have instant success: she collected a big box of rejection letters. As she puts it, “When the box was full I burned the whole damn thing, crammed myself into pantyhose and went to work for a temp agency.” But after a few months of secretarial work, she managed to sell her first novel for $2,000. She immediately quit her job and started working full-time as a writer. After a dozen romance novels, she switched to mystery, and created Stephanie Plum. The rest is history. Janet’s favorite exercise is shopping, and her drug of choice is Cheeze Doodles.
LORELEI KING has recorded over 200 audiobooks, including several titles from Janet Evanovich’s bestselling Stephanie Plum series and Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series. Her many awards include the 2008 Audie Award for Female Solo Narration for Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the Radio Times performer of the Year for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and AudioFile Earphones Awards for Eleven on Top and Twelve Sharp, both by Janet Evanovich. AudioFile also deemed her one of the "Best Voices of 2008."
King’s screen credits include Notting Hill, House of Mirth, and Cold Feet, among others. She has appeared as regular and recurring characters in popular British television shows such as Chef, Cold Feet, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Emmerdale, and the saucy Mile High. King now makes her home in London, where she lives with her husband, actor Vincent Marzello.
“Narrator King somehow makes the crazy, comic antics of Evanvovich's irresistible bond agent, Stephanie Plum, seem almost rational in this fine audio adaptation…with plenty of prior experience narrating Evanovich titles, King has no trouble highlighting the eccentricities of the author's invariably quirky cast of characters…King's chameleon voice and ease with accents make this a lively listening experience.” —Publishers Weekly