Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Stephanie Plum Novels series.
- #1: One for the Money (A Stephanie Plum Novel #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Two for the Dough (A Stephanie Plum Novel #2) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #3: Three To Get Deadly: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Four to Score (Stephanie Plum Novels #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: High Five (Stephanie Plum Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Seven Up: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hard Eight: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #8) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $23.34
- #9: To the Nines: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Fearless Fourteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #15) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #16) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #18: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #19: Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #20: Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #21: Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #22: Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #23: Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #24: Hardcore Twenty-Four: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #25: Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #26: Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum #26) (CD-Audio): $32.00
#1 New York Times
#1 Wall Street Journal
#1 Los Angeles Times
#1 Entertainment Weekly
#1 Publishers Weekly
Stephanie Plum is thinking her career as a fugitive apprehension agent has run its course. She's been shot at, spat at, cussed at, fire-bombed, mooned, and attacked by dogs. Time for a change, Stephanie thinks. Time to find the kind of job her mother can tell her friends about without making the sign of the cross.
So Stephanie Plum quits. Resigns. No looking back. No changing her mind. She wants something safe and normal. As it turns out, jobs that are safe and normal for most people aren't necessarily safe and normal for Stephanie Plum. Trouble follows her, and the kind of trouble she had at the bail bonds office can't compare to the kind of trouble she finds herself facing now. Her past has come back to haunt her. She's stalked by a maniac returned from the grave for the sole purpose of putting her into a burial plot of her own. He's killed before, and he'll kill again if given the chance. Caught between staying far away from the bounty hunter business and staying alive, Stephanie reexamines her life and the possibility that being a bounty hunter is the solution rather than the problem. After disturbingly brief careers at the button factory, Kan Klean Dry Cleaners, and Cluck-in-a-Bucket, Stephanie takes an office position in security, working for Ranger, the sexiest, baddest bounty hunter and businessman on two continents. It might not be the job she'll keep for the rest of her life, but for now it gives her the technical access she needs to find her stalker. Tempers and temperatures rise as competition ratchets up between the two men in her life---her on-again, off-again boyfriend, tough Trenton cop Joe Morelli, and her bad-ass boss, Ranger. Can Stephanie Plum take the heat? Can you?
Between the adventure and the adversity there's attitude, and Stephanie Plum's got plenty in her newest misadventure from Janet Evanovich, Eleven on Top.
About the Author
Janet Evanovich is the author of the Stephanie Plum books, including One for the Money and Sizzling Sixteen, and the Diesel & Tucker series, including Wicked Appetite. Janet studied painting at Douglass College, but that art form never quite fit, and she soon moved on to writing stories. She didn’t have instant success: she collected a big box of rejection letters. As she puts it, “When the box was full I burned the whole damn thing, crammed myself into pantyhose and went to work for a temp agency.” But after a few months of secretarial work, she managed to sell her first novel for $2,000. She immediately quit her job and started working full-time as a writer. After a dozen romance novels, she switched to mystery, and created Stephanie Plum. The rest is history. Janet’s favorite exercise is shopping, and her drug of choice is Cheeze Doodles.
LORELEI KING has recorded over 200 audiobooks, including several titles from Janet Evanovich’s bestselling Stephanie Plum series and Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series. Her many awards include the 2008 Audie Award for Female Solo Narration for Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the Radio Times performer of the Year for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and AudioFile Earphones Awards for Eleven on Top and Twelve Sharp, both by Janet Evanovich. AudioFile also deemed her one of the "Best Voices of 2008."
King’s screen credits include Notting Hill, House of Mirth, and Cold Feet, among others. She has appeared as regular and recurring characters in popular British television shows such as Chef, Cold Feet, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Emmerdale, and the saucy Mile High. King now makes her home in London, where she lives with her husband, actor Vincent Marzello.
“Narrator King steps neatly into Stephanie's shoes, her agile voice conveying not only Stephanie's fear and frustration, but her plaintive, why-does-this-always-happen-to-me attitude. King also nails the manly, mysterious voice of gorgeous bounty hunter Ranger, Stephanie's sometime superhero....her vocal stylings are generally as superb as Evanovich's zany characterizations.” —Publishers Weekly on the unabridged audio of Ten Big Ones
“Narrator Lorelei King does a fabulous job--each character is assigned a distinctive voice, thus milking the humor for every drop.” —The Boston Globe on To the Nines
“Narrator King somehow makes the crazy, comic antics of Evanovich's irresistible bond agent, Stephanie Plum, seem almost rational in this fine audio adaptation...With plenty of prior experience narrating Evanovich titles, King has no trouble highlighting the eccentricities of the author's invariably quirky cast of characters...King's chameleon voice and ease with accents make this a lively listening experience.” —Publishers Weekly on To the Nines
“Stellar voice performer Lorelei King gives a captivating spin to the characters in Janet Evanovich's ninth Stephanie Plum novel.” —Denton Record Chronicle on To the Nines