Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the October Daye series.
- #1: Rosemary and Rue (October Daye #1) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #2: A Local Habitation (October Daye #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Ashes of Honor (October Daye #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Chimes at Midnight (October Daye #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Winter Long (October Daye #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Once Broken Faith (October Daye #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Brightest Fell (October Daye #11) (MP3 CD): $17.54
- #12: Night and Silence (October Daye #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: The Unkindest Tide (October Daye #13) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #14: A Killing Frost (October Daye #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
Things are looking up.
For the first time in what feels like years, October "Toby" Daye has been able to pause long enough to take a breath and look at her life--and she likes what she sees. She has friends. She has allies. She has a squire to train and a King of Cats to love and maybe she can let her guard down for a change.
Or not. When Queen Windermere's seneschal is elf-shot and thrown into an enchanted sleep by agents from the neighboring Kingdom of Silences, Toby finds herself in a role she never expected to play: that of diplomat. She must travel to Portland, Oregon, to convince King Rhys of Silences not to go to war against the Mists. But nothing is that simple, and what October finds in Silences is worse than she would ever have imagined.
How far will Toby go when lives are on the line, and when allies both old and new are threatened by a force she had never expected to face again? How much is October willing to give up, and how much is she willing to change? In Faerie, what's past is never really gone.
It's just waiting for an opportunity to pounce.
"Prepare to be dazzled.... Like the best of urban fantasy, with each reveal and mystery solved, Toby's world grows ever more enticing. As seductive as Faerie itself, this is one series I could never give up." --All Things Urban Fantasy