Other Books in Series
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #4) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Hollows #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #12: The Undead Pool (Hollows #12) (Hardcover): $32.75
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #14: American Demon (Hollows #14) (Hardcover): $28.00
#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to her beloved Hollows series with The Turn, the official prequel to the series that will introduce you to a whole new side of Rachel Morgan's world as they've never seen it before!
Can science save us when all else fails?
Trisk and her hated rival, Kal, have the same goal: save their species from extinction.
But death comes in the guise of hope when a genetically modified tomato created to feed the world combines with the government's new tactical virus, giving it an unexpected host and a mode of transport. Plague rises, giving the paranormal species the choice to stay hidden and allow humanity to die, or to show themselves in a bid to save them.
Under accusations of scientific misconduct, Trisk and Kal flee across a plague-torn United States to convince leaders of the major paranormal species to save their supposedly weaker kin, but not everyone thinks humanity should be saved, and Trisk fights the prejudices of two societies to prove that not only does humanity have something to offer, but that long-accepted beliefs against women, dark magic, and humanity itself can turn to understanding; that when people are at their worst that the best show their true strength, and that love can hold the world together as a new balance is found.
About the Author
Kim Harrison, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Hollows series, was born in Detroit and, after gaining her bachelor’s degree in the sciences, she moved to South Carolina, where she remained until recently returning to Michigan because she missed the snow. When not at her desk, Kim is most likely to be found landscaping her new/old Victorian home, in the garden, or out on the links.