Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Salem B&B Mystery series.
- #1: Mrs. Morris and the Ghost (A Salem B&B Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #2: Mrs. Morris and the Witch (A Salem B&B Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #3: Mrs. Morris and the Ghost of Christmas Past (A Salem B&B Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #4: Mrs. Morris and the Sorceress (A Salem B&B Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #6: Mrs. Morris and the Pot of Gold (A Salem B&B Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
It’s B&B owner Charlene Morris’s second Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts, and one she won’t soon forget when a self-proclaimed vampire is murdered . . .
Charlene’s bed and breakfast is fully booked with guests wanting to experience Salem’s wildest holiday—especially the annual Witch Ball, held at the historic Hawthorne Hotel. At the dance, actual witch and winery owner Brandy Flint has her back up over her daughter Serenity’s new beau—it’s bad enough he’s a decade older, he also claims to be a vampire from Romania.
As for Charlene, with handsome ghost Dr. Jack Strathmore haunting her B&B, she has developed an open mind regarding the supernatural. But her mind is blown when the clock strikes midnight, the lights flare and dim, and the vampire vanishes—leaving behind only his cape and a wooden stake with a thick red substance on the sharp tip. The next morning, a naked man washes up on the shore with a hole punched through his chest, and Detective Sam Holden has a homicide on his hands. Now Charlene and Jack must put their heads together to find out who staged the trick to stake a vampire . . .
About the Author
Traci Wilton is a pseudonym of Traci Hall and Patrice Wilton. Patrice Wilton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty books, some indie-published and some published by Amazon/Montlake. Traci Hall is the USA Today bestselling author of more than 50 books, published independently as well as by Medallion Press and Samhain Publishing. Visit them online at PatriceWilton.com.