Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Stephanie Plum Novels series.
- #1: One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #3: Three to Get Deadly: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Four to Score (Stephanie Plum Novels #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: High Five (Stephanie Plum Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Seven Up: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hard Eight: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: To the Nines: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum Novels #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Fearless Fourteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #16) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Hardcover): $28.00
- #18: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #19: Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $17.54
- #20: Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #21: Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #22: Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #23: Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #24: Hardcore Twenty-Four: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: Fortune and Glory: Tantalizing Twenty-Seven (Stephanie Plum #27) (CD-Audio): $29.99
- #28: Game On: Tempting Twenty-Eight (Stephanie Plum #28) (CD-Audio): $29.99
Recipe for disaster: Celebrity chef Stanley Chipotle comes to Trenton to participate in a barbecue cook-off and loses his head – literally.
Throw in some spice: Bail bonds office worker Lula is witness to the crime, and the only one she'll talk to is Trenton cop, Joe Morelli.
Pump up the heat: Chipotle's sponsor is offering a million-dollar reward to anyone who can provide information leading to the capture of the killers.
Stir the pot: Lula recruits bounty hunter Stephanie Plum to help her find the killers and collect the moolah.
Add a secret ingredient: Stephanie's Grandma Mazur. Enough said.
Bring to a boil: Can Stephanie hunt down two killers, a traitor, five skips, keep her grandmother out of the sauce, solve Ranger's problems and not jump his bones?
Warning: Janet Evanovich's Finger Lickin' Fifteen is habanero hot. So good you'll want seconds.
About the Author
Janet Evanovich is the author of the Stephanie Plum books, including One for the Money and Sizzling Sixteen, and the Diesel & Tucker series, including Wicked Appetite. Janet studied painting at Douglass College, but that art form never quite fit, and she soon moved on to writing stories. She didn’t have instant success: she collected a big box of rejection letters. As she puts it, “When the box was full I burned the whole damn thing, crammed myself into pantyhose and went to work for a temp agency.” But after a few months of secretarial work, she managed to sell her first novel for $2,000. She immediately quit her job and started working full-time as a writer. After a dozen romance novels, she switched to mystery, and created Stephanie Plum. The rest is history. Janet’s favorite exercise is shopping, and her drug of choice is Cheeze Doodles.
LORELEI KING has recorded over 200 audiobooks, including several titles from Janet Evanovich’s bestselling Stephanie Plum series and Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series. Her many awards include the 2008 Audie Award for Female Solo Narration for Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the Radio Times performer of the Year for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and AudioFile Earphones Awards for Eleven on Top and Twelve Sharp, both by Janet Evanovich. AudioFile also deemed her one of the "Best Voices of 2008."
King’s screen credits include Notting Hill, House of Mirth, and Cold Feet, among others. She has appeared as regular and recurring characters in popular British television shows such as Chef, Cold Feet, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Emmerdale, and the saucy Mile High. King now makes her home in London, where she lives with her husband, actor Vincent Marzello.
“Veteran Evanovich narrator Lorelei King seems perfectly at home when in command of bounty hunter Stephanie Plum...Plum's larger than life office assistant Lula lands in the center of the drama, and King delivers a deliciously over the top performance of her antics.” —Publishers Weekly
“Lorelei King delivers this light fiction with gusto, missing none of the humor, whether broad or subtle...King's comic timing suits the story as does the laugh that's almost audible in her performance. Who else could make us giggle at a headless body in a morgue?” —AudioFile
“Lorelei King's narration and portrayals of the bounty jumpers are as spicy as ever!” —Chapel Hill Herald
“For fans of Evanovich mysteries on audiobook, Lorelei King is more than a reader -- she is Stephanie Plum.” —Publishers Weekly
“These books are really just laugh-out-loud funny.” —HubPages
“Evanovich writes with flair in an absurdist vein that her imitators can only envy.” —The New York Times
“Evanovich dishes up her usual mixture of shoot-'em-up action (numerous cars explode) and quirky characters (notably a neighborhood flasher with a devoted following).” —Publishers Weekly
“The 15th chapter of Evanovich's long-running Stephanie Plum series still keeps the wacky factor hilariously high. Only Evanovich can make the shenanigans of this nutty crew seem almost reasonable.... There are giggles galore!” —RT Book Reviews
“Read Finger Lickin' Fifteen for the laughs.” —Omaha World-Herald