Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure series.
- #1: Spartan Gold (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $17.54
- #2: Lost Empire (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Kingdom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Tombs (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #4) (CD-Audio): $29.24
- #5: The Mayan Secrets (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #5) (CD-Audio): $23.39
- #6: The Eye of Heaven (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #6) (CD-Audio): $23.39
- #7: The Solomon Curse (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #7) (CD-Audio): $52.65
- #9: The Romanov Ransom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Gray Ghost (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #10) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #11: The Oracle (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #11) (CD-Audio): $45.00
- #12: Wrath of Poseidon (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
Unstoppable husband and wife team Sam and Remi Fargo face off against an obsessive millionaire hunting for a lost treasure in this adventure in the #1 New York Times-bestselling series
When husband and wife treasure hunters Sam and Remi Fargo try something new, a relaxing vacation, a detour to visit a rare bookstore leads to the discovery of a dead body. All signs point to a book in the store that may contain a secret map, an actual, ink-on-paper guide to a historic fortune.
The Fargos take up the challenge and find themselves flying from California to Arizona, from Jamaica to England. Racing against a vicious corporate raider with an unhealthy obsession for this particular treasure, Sam and Remi are slowed by a new betrayal at every turn. It can only mean one thing: someone on their team cannot be trusted.
Buzzing with the chemistry and wit of Sam and Remi Fargo, Pirate reinvents the classic treasure hunt as only a Clive Cussler adventure can.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author or coauthor of over fifty previous books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt®, NUMA® Files, Oregon® Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His nonfiction works include Built for Adventure: The Classic Automobiles of Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, plus The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II; these describe the true adventures of the real NUMA, which, led by Cussler, searches for lost ships of historic significance. With his crew of volunteers, Cussler has discovered more than sixty ships, including the long-lost Confederate ship Hunley. He lives in Colorado and Arizona.
Robin Burcell spent nearly three decades working in California law enforcement as a police officer, detective, hostage negotiator, and FBI-trained forensic artist. She is the author of eleven novels, most recently The Last Good Place. Burcell lives in Northern California.
Praise for PIRATE and the Fargo Series
“The best book to date featuring the married treasure hunters. Readers will be thrilled to discover that Pirate delivers the action and thrills....The main characters have never been so engaging and fun.”—Associated Press
“This adventure series stands as one of the crown jewels in the Cussler empire.”—Publishers Weekly
“Sam and Remi are fearless, honest, curious, and resourceful in all situations. Fasten your seat belt for this wonderful read!”—Library Journal
“Scenes, settings, and action are graphic-novel worthy, from sweat-stained jungle treks to bad-guy confrontations, all laced with historical factoids and a soupcon of fantasy for across-the-board appeal. Cussler and Company continue the winning formula, and this jungle episode will satisfy the cravings of every fan.”—Kirkus Reviews