Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the An Isaac Bell Adventure series.
- #1: The Chase (An Isaac Bell Adventure #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Wrecker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Spy (An Isaac Bell Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Race (An Isaac Bell Adventure #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Thief (An Isaac Bell Adventure #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Striker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Bootlegger (An Isaac Bell Adventure #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Assassin (An Isaac Bell Adventure #8) (Paperback): $11.69
- #9: The Gangster (An Isaac Bell Adventure #9) (Paperback): $11.69
- #10: The Cutthroat (An Isaac Bell Adventure #10) (Paperback): $11.69
- #12: The Saboteurs (An Isaac Bell Adventure #12) (Paperback): $9.99
When Isaac Bell attempts to decipher the forbidding deaths of nine men, he encounters a secret so powerful it could dictate the fate of the world in this riveting thriller by the #1 New York Times-bestselling author.
A century apart, NUMA Director Dirk Pitt and detective Isaac Bell team up to unlock the truth about the most famous maritime disaster of all time.
In the present day, Pitt makes a daring rescue from inside an antiquated submersible in the waters off New York City. His reward afterward is a document left behind a century earlier by legendary detective Isaac Bell--a document that reopens a historical mystery...
In 1911, in Colorado, Isaac Bell is asked to look into an unexplained tragedy at Little Angel Mine, in which nine people died. His dangerous quest to answer the riddle leads to a larger puzzle centered on byzanium, a rare element with extraordinary powers and of virtually incalculable value. As he discovers that there are people who will do anything to control the substance, Isaac Bell will find out just how far he'll go to stop them.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than seventy books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered and surveyed more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than one hundred examples of custom coachwork. Cussler and his wife make their home in Arizona.
Jack Du Brul is the author of the Philip Mercer series, most recently The Lightning Stones, and is the coauthor with Cussler of the Oregon Files novels Dark Watch, Skeleton Coast, Plague Ship, Corsair, The Silent Sea, and The Jungle. He lives in Vermont.
“Cussler fans will savor this one.”—Associated Press
“[Isaac Bell] deals with one disaster after another with smarts, bravery, loyalty, honesty, and no small amount of luck...The fun begins with the prologue and doesn’t stop till the end.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Engrossing...Cussler fans won’t want to miss this one.”—Publishers Weekly
“Fantastic...Jack Du Brul is a breath of fresh air and takes the series in a different direction...An outstanding read.”—Suspense Magazine