Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Badge Of Honor series.
- #1: Men in Blue (Badge Of Honor #1) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #2: Special Operations (Badge Of Honor #2) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #3: The Victim (Badge Of Honor #3) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #4: The Witness (Badge Of Honor #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: The Assassin (Badge Of Honor #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: The Murderers (Badge Of Honor #6) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #7: The Investigators (Badge Of Honor #7) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #8: Final Justice (Badge Of Honor #8) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #9: The Traffickers (Badge Of Honor #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Vigilantes (Badge Of Honor #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Last Witness (Badge Of Honor #11) (Paperback): $11.69
- #12: Deadly Assets (Badge Of Honor #12) (Paperback): $11.69
- #13: Broken Trust (Badge Of Honor #13) (Paperback): $11.69
A dead girl, a wealthy family, and indications of drug use. It's a toxic mix that leads Philadelphia detective Matt Payne deep into an unexpected maelstrom of deceit and madness in the latest entry in the New York Times bestselling Badge of Honor series.
In the dark shadows of downtown Philadelphia, the body of a seventeen-year-old suburban high school cheerleader, clad only in her uniform top and with massive bruising on her throat, is found floating in the Delaware River.
When Homicide sergeant Matt Payne surveys the scene, he shakes his head at yet another vicious murder in a city that's suffering a record number of killings. And he knows this one, involving the petite, pretty daughter of a wealthy entrepreneur, will play long and loud in the media.
Payne soon learns that the father had his vessel outfitted with miniature security cameras. Almost the entire crime was captured as digital video. Despite some imperfections, the video shows--in painful, shocking detail--what happened. And who the parents feared was responsible: the University of Pennsylvania student, an ill-mannered and arrogant Middle Easterner with movie-star looks, who they had forbidden their daughter to see again.
Still, it's not case closed. The murderer has gone underground. Payne races to find the killer before he can unleash an even more savage attack.
About the Author
W. E. B. Griffin was the author of seven bestselling series: The Corps, Brotherhood of War, Badge of Honor, Men at War, Honor Bound, Presidential Agent, and Clandestine Operations. He passed away in February 2019.
William E. Butterworth IV has been a writer and editor for major newspapers and magazines for more than twenty-five years, and has worked closely with his father for several years on the editing of the Griffin books. He is the coauthor of several novels in the Badge of Honor, Men at War, Honor Bound, Presidential Agent, and Clandestine Operations series. He lives in St. Petersburg, Florida.