Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure series.
- #1: Spartan Gold (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $17.54
- #2: Lost Empire (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Kingdom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Tombs (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #4) (CD-Audio): $29.24
- #5: The Mayan Secrets (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #5) (CD-Audio): $23.39
- #7: The Solomon Curse (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #7) (CD-Audio): $52.65
- #8: Pirate (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #8) (CD-Audio): $46.80
- #9: The Romanov Ransom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Gray Ghost (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #10) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #11: The Oracle (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #11) (CD-Audio): $45.00
- #12: Wrath of Poseidon (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
Another outstanding adventure from the #1 New York Times-bestselling author.
Baffin Island: Husband-and-wife team Sam and Remi Fargo are on a climate control expedition in the Arctic, when to their astonishment, they discover a Viking ship in the ice, perfectly preserved and filled with pre-Columbian artifacts from Mexico. How can that be? As they plunge into their research, tantalizing clues about a link between the Vikings, the legendary Toltec feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl, and a fabled object known as the Eye of Heaven begin to emerge--but so do many dangerous people. Soon, the Fargos find themselves on the run through jungles, temples, and secret tombs, caught between treasure-hunters, crime cartels, and those with a far more personal motivation for stopping them. At the end of the road will be the solution to a thousand-year-old mystery--or death.
About the Author
CLIVE CUSSLER's life nearly parallels that of his hero, Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers (yes, NUMA actually exists) have discovered more than sixty lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine, Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona.
RUSSELL BLAKE is the author of twenty-two acclaimed thrillers, including the Assassin, JET, and Dr. Steven Cross series. He lives on the Pacific coast of Mexico, "with two dogs and a bad attitude."
Praise for The Eye of Heaven
“A fun blend of history and mystery, the book is a typically energetic Cussler actioner.”—Booklist
“Readers can expect the usual Fargo fun.”—Publishers Weekly
Praise for the Fargo Adventure novels
“Sam and Remi Fargo wield automatic weapons as well as they do metal detectors. This adventure series stands as one of the crown jewels in the Cussler empire.” —Publishers Weekly
“The Mayan Secrets is the best of the series so far. The story and characters gel into an adventure that feels like Cussler’s Dirk Pitt adventures. The end result is a blast.” —Associated Press