Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Pike Logan Thriller series.
- #1: One Rough Man: A Spy Thriller (A Pike Logan Thriller #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: All Necessary Force (A Pike Logan Thriller #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Enemy of Mine (A Pike Logan Thriller #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Widow's Strike (A Pike Logan Thriller #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Polaris Protocol (A Pike Logan Thriller #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: No Fortunate Son (A Pike Logan Thriller #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Insider Threat (A Pike Logan Thriller #8) (Paperback): $11.69
- #9: The Forgotten Soldier (A Pike Logan Thriller #9) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #10: Ghosts of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): $11.69
- #11: Ring of Fire (A Pike Logan Thriller #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #12: Operator Down (A Pike Logan Thriller #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Daughter of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): $9.99
Pike Logan and the Taskforce are used to being the hunters. But in this explosive “thriller that really thrills”(Publishers Weekly) from New York Times bestselling author Brad Taylor, they are the hunted...
Intent on embroiling the US in a quagmire that will sap its economy and drain its legitimacy, Russia passes a potential weapon of mass destruction to Boko Haram, an extreme Islamic sect in Nigeria. The Russian FSB believes the weapon, a relic of the Cold War, has deteriorated and is no longer effective, but they are wrong. Boko Haram has the means for mass destruction, which will be set loose upon a multitude of unsuspecting innocents on one of the world’s grandest stages.
Trying to uncover who might be stalking them, Pike Logan and the Taskforce have no idea what has been set in motion. But there is another secret from the Cold War buried in the Russian FSB, and exposing it will mean the difference between life and death for millions.
About the Author
BRAD TAYLOR is the author of the New York Times bestselling Pike Logan series. He served for more than twenty years in the U.S. Army, including eight years in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment–Delta, commonly known as Delta Force. He retired as a Special Forces lieutenant colonel and now lives in Charleston, South Carolina.
Praise for Days of Rage
“A Pike Logan thriller filled with heart-thumping action and insane heroics...A fun, satisfying adventure.”—Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
“Former Delta Force officer Taylor combines up-to-the-minute spy craft with musings about the morality of murder, even when justified, and shows that the latest gadgetry still can’t replace human intuition and skill. Another exciting spy thriller from an author who knows the territory.”—Booklist
“Taylor is adept at combining past tragedies, like the terrorist attack on the 1972 Munich Olympics, with more recent developments, like the Snowden disclosures, and tracking the geopolitical changes in between. Throw in modern technology, gunfights, hand-to-hand combat, and a daring race to prevent a disaster that would make the Munich Olympics attack pale by comparison, and you have a thriller that really thrills.”—Publishers Weekly
More Praise for Brad Taylor and the Pike Logan series
“Pike ranks right up there with Jason Bourne, Jack Reacher, and Jack Bauer.”—John Lescroart, New York Times bestselling author
“Fresh plot, great action and Taylor clearly knows what he is writing about....When it comes to tactics and hardware he is spot on.”—Vince Flynn, #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Logan is a tough, appealing hero you’re sure to root for.”—Joseph Finder, New York Times bestselling author
“[Pike Logan is a] feisty, devil-may-care hero.”—Steve Berry, New York Times bestselling author
“Taylor has become one of the very best writers of thrillers with a military and special-ops background...Comparisons to Vince Flynn and Brad Thor are expected and not inaccurate, but Taylor is now in a class by himself.”—Booklist
“Slick, exciting action and credible complexity are the hallmarks of Taylor’s high-caliber thrillers.”—Library Journal
“Few authors write about espionage, terrorism, and clandestine hit squads as well as Taylor does.”—Houston Press
“Action packed....Those who prize authentic military action will be rewarded.”—Publishers Weekly