Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market): $11.69
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Paperback): $19.88
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $11.69
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Hardcover): $33.92
- #18: The Other Woman (Gabriel Allon #18) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $38.56
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Mass Market): $9.99
On the trail of a deadly al-Qaeda operative, Gabriel Allon returns in a spellbinding story of deception, power, and revenge by the #1 New York Times bestselling "world-class practitioner of spy fiction" (Washington Post).
Gabriel Allon—art restorer and spy—is about to face the greatest challenge of his life. An al-Qaeda suspect is killed in London, and photographs are found on his computer—photographs that lead Israeli intelligence to suspect that al-Qaeda is planning one of its most audacious attacks ever, aimed straight at the heart of the Vatican.
Allon and his colleagues soon find themselves in a deadly duel of wits against one of the most dangerous men in the world—a hunt that will take them across Europe to the Caribbean and back. But for them, there may not be enough of anything: enough time, enough facts, enough luck.
All Allon can do is set his trap—and hope that he is not the one caught in it.
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, and the Gabriel Allon series, including The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, and House of Spies. His books are published in more than thirty countries and are bestsellers around the world.
“The Messenger’s blood-spattered, true-to-life backdrop pumps up this thrill ride of a story, but its underlying messages about fundamentalism, revenge, oil dependency and cultural differences are what will keep you awake at night.”—USA Today
“Exhibits Silva’s usual intelligence, style and research...Silva uncorks another, even more dramatic climax.”—The Washington Post Book World
“The enigmatic Gabriel Allon remains one of the most intriguing heroes of any thriller series, a wonderfully nuanced, endlessly fascinating creation…Entertaining and well written.”—The Philadelphia Inquirer
“Silva [is] the modern-day Robert Ludlum, and his lead character Gabriel Allon should remind readers of Jason Bourne (without the amnesia, of course).”—Florida Times-Union
“Gripping details…Silva maintains tension and suspense with a story that travels all over the world.”—The Denver Post
“So entertaining… a spider web of a plot.”—The Baltimore Sun