Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.10
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.10
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Mass Market): $11.70
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Mass Market): $10.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Mass Market): $10.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Mass Market): $10.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #28: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #28) (Paperback): $16.99
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
Alex Cross encounters his most explosive case ever as a D. C. assassin picks off politicians . . . and his most deadly enemy is waiting to kill everyone he loves.
Detective Alex Cross and Bree's wedding plans are put on hold when Alex is called to the scene of the perfectly executed assassination of two of Washington D.C.'s most corrupt: a dirty congressmen and an underhanded lobbyist. Next, the elusive gunman begins picking off other crooked politicians, sparking a blaze of theories: is the marksman a hero or a vigilante?
The case explodes, and the FBI assigns agent Max Siegel to the investigation. As Alex and Siegel battle over jurisdiction, the murders continue-and they won't stop until Cross and his family are gone for good. With a supercharged blend of action, deception, and suspense, Cross Fire is James Patterson's most visceral and exciting Alex Cross novel ever.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
READERS LOVE I, ALEX CROSS!
"[Patterson's] books don't pussyfoot around when it comes to the villains. These are bad, bad people... [I, Alex Cross] is political, with a lot of intrigue in high places."—Al Roker, The Today Show
"I truly believe that James Patterson has an IV hooked up to his writing arm and Great Ideas, Great Plots, and Great Characters dribble constantly into his bloodstream...I, Alex Cross stuns."—TheReviewBroads.com
"The stakes are higher than ever before...More than a crime thriller, it's an absorbing family drama."—NightsandWeekends.com