Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the A Coffeehouse Mystery series.
- #1: On What Grounds (A Coffeehouse Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Latte Trouble (A Coffeehouse Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #10: Murder by Mocha (A Coffeehouse Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #14: Once Upon a Grind (A Coffeehouse Mystery #14) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #15: Dead to the Last Drop (A Coffeehouse Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $31.53
- #16: Dead Cold Brew (A Coffeehouse Mystery #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #17: Shot in the Dark (A Coffeehouse Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #18: Brewed Awakening (A Coffeehouse Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $27.00
Landmark coffeehouse manager Clare Cosi has served her share of New York’s rich and famous, but even she is surprised by her explosive introduction to a mysterious Internet billionaire…
When a car bomb nearly kills tech whiz Eric Thorner, Clare comes to his aid and receives a priceless thank you. Not only does the billionaire buy her a barista’s dream espresso machine, he hires her to create the world’s most expensive coffee blend.
As Eric jets Clare around the globe on a head-spinning search for the world’s best coffee, she gets to know his world—a mesmerizing circle of money with rivalries that could easily have turned deadly. But is this charming young CEO truly marked for termination? Or is he the one making a killing?
About the Author
CLEO COYLE is a pseudonym for Alice Alfonsi, writing in collaboration with her husband, Marc Cerasini. Both are New York Times bestselling authors of The Coffeehouse Mysteries, now celebrating over ten years in print. Alice and Marc are also bestselling media tie-in writers who have penned properties for Lucasfilm, NBC, Fox, Disney, Imagine, and MGM. They live and work in New York City, where they write independently and together, including the nationally bestselling Haunted Bookshop Mysteries.
“A highly satisfying mystery.”—Publishers Weekly
“This is one of her best.”—Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Coffeehouse Mysteries
“[A] terrifically written, can’t-put-it-down series.”—AnnArbor.com
“Cleo Coyle’s Coffeehouse mystery series is among the best of the foodie/cozy mystery genre.”—Fresh Fiction