Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Bitter Creek series.
- #1: The Cowboy (Bitter Creek #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #2: The Texan (Bitter Creek #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: The Loner (Bitter Creek #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #13: Sinful: A Bitter Creek Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
- #14: Shameless: A Bitter Creek Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
- #15: Blackthorne's Bride: A Bitter Creek Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Surrender: A Bitter Creek Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
Two unforgiving lovers reunite for the sake of their child in this fiery contemporary romance from the New York Times bestselling author of Surrender.
Facing the unexpected consequences of a life-altering night of passion with a cowboy she met in a Jackson Hole bar, and with her life committed to protecting endangered species, Victoria Grayhawk does what she believes is the right thing. She hunts down the cowboy, seeking his agreement that their baby should be adopted by a loving family.
Montana rancher Ryan Sullivan has no intention of giving away his own flesh and blood, and takes their son to raise himself. When Vick realizes what a horrible mistake she’s made, and wants back into their child’s life, Rye remains inflexible—because once trust is lost there are no second chances—until an attack by one of the grizzlies Vick has spent her life protecting changes everything and Rye learns that sometimes love can heal all wounds.
“A riveting story of love, passion, and forgiveness.”—Fresh Fiction
The passionate Westerns in Joan Johnston’s Bitter Creek series can be enjoyed together or separately, in any order:
TEXAS BRIDE • WYOMING BRIDE • MONTANA BRIDE • SINFUL • SHAMELESS • BLACKTHORNE’S BRIDE • SULLIVAN’S PROMISE
About the Author
Joan Johnston is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than sixty historical and contemporary romance novels. She received a master of arts degree in theater from the University of Illinois and graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law at Austin. She is currently a full-time writer living in Colorado.