Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Badge of Honor Novels series.
- #1: Men in Blue (Badge Of Honor #1) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #2: Special Operations (Badge Of Honor #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: The Victim (Badge Of Honor #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: The Witness (Badge Of Honor #4) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #5: The Assassin (Badge Of Honor #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: The Murderers (Badge Of Honor #6) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #7: The Investigators (Badge Of Honor #7) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #8: Final Justice (Badge Of Honor #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: The Traffickers (Badge Of Honor #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Vigilantes (Badge Of Honor #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Deadly Assets (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #13: Broken Trust (Badge Of Honor #13) (Paperback): $11.69
- #14: The Attack (Badge Of Honor #14) (Hardcover): $28.00
The dramatic new novel in the Philadelphia police saga by the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author.
For Philadelphia homicide detective Matt Payne, the news from an old law-enforcement friend sends a shiver down his spine: a connection between the Mexican drug cartels and the Russian mob.
Russian girls are being smuggled in to work in the sex trade, and now some of them are dying or just disappearing. The trail leads right to Philadelphia where Payne learns that's not all. It isn t just Russian girls who are vanishing. Teenage girls are being lured from foster homes. Police department sources are turning up dead. The lone living witness has gone into hiding, with everybody the Russians, the cartels, some of Philadelphia's most powerful politicians all looking for her. It's up to Payne to find her and hope he gets to her first.
About the Author
W. E. B. GRIFFIN is the author of six bestselling series.
WILLIAM E. BUTTERWORTH IV has worked closely with his father for over a decade, and is the coauthor of more than ten books with him, most recently "The Spymasters" and "Empire and Honor."
Praise for The Last Witness
“Great good fun.”—Kirkus
Praise for W. E. B. Griffin
“Griffin is one of those writers who sets his novel before you in short, fierce, stop-for-nothing scenes. Before you know it, you’ve gobbled it up.” —The Philadelphia Inquirer