Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure series.
- #1: Spartan Gold (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $17.54
- #2: Lost Empire (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Kingdom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Tombs (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Eye of Heaven (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #6) (CD-Audio): $23.39
- #7: The Solomon Curse (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #7) (CD-Audio): $52.65
- #8: Pirate (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Romanov Ransom (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Gray Ghost (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Oracle (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #11) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #12: Wrath of Poseidon (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
Treasure-hunting team and devoted couple, Sam and Remi Fargo, must protect a book that could help locate lost Mayan cities in this #1 New York Times bestselling series.
Husband-and-wife team Sam and Remi Fargo are in Mexico, packing medical supplies in the wake of an earthquake, when they come upon a remarkable discovery—the mummified remains of a man clutching an ancient sealed pot. Within the pot is a Mayan book, a codex larger than any known before.
The book contains astonishing information about the Mayans, their cities, and about mankind itself. The secrets are so powerful that some people would do anything to possess them—as the Fargos are about to find out. Many men and women are going to die for that book.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author or coauthor of over fifty previous books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt®, NUMA® Files, Oregon® Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His nonfiction works include Built for Adventure: The Classic Automobiles of Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, plus The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II; these describe the true adventures of the real NUMA, which, led by Cussler, searches for lost ships of historic significance. With his crew of volunteers, Cussler has discovered more than sixty ships, including the long-lost Confederate ship Hunley. He lives in Colorado and Arizona.
THOMAS PERRY is the author of many novels, including the Edgar Award winner The Butcher’s Boy, and the Jane Whitefield series. He is the coauthor with Cussler of The Tombs. Perry lives in southern California.
Praise for The Mayan Secrets
“After the exciting ride that was The Tombs, this new book is a clear indication that the Fargo series will provide fine entertainment for adventure fans.”—Booklist
Praise for The Tombs
“Sami and Remi Fargo prove they can wield automatic weapons as well as they can metal detectors in the fun fourth Fargo novel. This adventure series stands as one of the crown jewels in the Cussler empire.”—Publishers Weekly
“The fourth Fargo adventure is the best of the series so far. Danger abounds, of course, but it’s the characters who sell the story. Sami and Remi Fargo, the husband and wife treasure hunters and globe-trotting adventurers, are likable and gutsy. The story moves at a brisk clip, leaping from location to location, with an assortment of colorful villains. This is one his fans won’t want to miss.”—Booklist
“Cussler and Perry take readers on a trip of discovery, thwarted politics, murder and comic relief. The Tombs is a real adventure filled with bits of personal interaction and intimacy. This latest installment should enhance the Fargo adventure series through good storytelling enriched with a rich historical overview.”—Bookreporter.com