Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Governess Brides Series series.
- #1: That Scandalous Evening: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #2: Rules of Surrender: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Rules of Engagement: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Rules of Attraction: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Lost in Your Arms: Governess Brides #6 (Governess Brides Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #7: My Favorite Bride: Governess Brides #7 (Governess Brides Series #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: In Bed with the Duke (Governess Brides Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #9: Taken by the Prince (Governess Brides Series #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
Since she was a little girl, Celeste has had one burning desire:to marry Ellery Throckmorton. But what chance does a gardener's daughter have of capturing the heart of one of England's wealthiest gentlemen? However, the education she receives at the Distinguished Academy of Governesses enables Celeste to return to Blythe Hall with a refinement that complements her ravishing beauty—and makes her bold romantic dream more attainable. But, alas, temptation gets in the way . . .
For wherever Celeste turns, it is not Ellery she encounters, but his serious, yet undeniably intriguing, older brother Garrick. The elder Throckmorton will have no one interfere with the younger's impending nuptials, and his meddling infuriates Celeste to no end. Still, she cannot disregard the fluttering of her heart whenever Garrick deigns to smile at her. And the passion she senses smoldering beneath his formidable control is tempting her in a manner a lady must never allow . . .
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author CHRISTINA DODD builds worlds filled with suspense, romance, and adventure, and creates the most distinctive characters in fiction today. Her fifty novels have been translated into twenty-five languages, featured by Doubleday Book Club, recorded on Books on Tape for the Blind, won Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart and RITA Awards, and been called the year's best by Library Journal. Dodd herself has been a clue in the Los Angeles Times crossword puzzle.