Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Governess Brides Series series.
- #1: That Scandalous Evening: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Rules of Engagement: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Rules of Attraction: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: In My Wildest Dreams: Governess Brides #5 (Governess Brides Series #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Lost in Your Arms: Governess Brides #6 (Governess Brides Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #7: My Favorite Bride: Governess Brides #7 (Governess Brides Series #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: In Bed with the Duke (Governess Brides Series #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: Taken by the Prince (Governess Brides Series #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
The Rules of Employment for The Distinguished Academy of Governesses: Always remember your station. Be sure to maintain a disciplined schoolroom. And never, ever become too familiar with the master of the house . . .
Lady Charlotte Dalrumple is known as England’s most proper governess, a woman who has never taken a misstep socially—or romantically. On the surface, she seems perfectly suited to accept the challenge of reforming Lord Wynter Ruskin, sadly uncivilized by his travels abroad.
But Wynter has no desire to be taught manners. He glimpsed an uninhibited beauty hiding beneath Charlotte’s prim exterior, and he’d much rather spend his days—and nights—instructing her in the pleasures of the body and the passions of the heart. But before they can love, both must also master the Rules of Surrender.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author CHRISTINA DODD builds worlds filled with suspense, romance, and adventure, and creates the most distinctive characters in fiction today. Her fifty novels have been translated into twenty-five languages, featured by Doubleday Book Club, recorded on Books on Tape for the Blind, won Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart and RITA Awards, and been called the year's best by Library Journal. Dodd herself has been a clue in the Los Angeles Times crossword puzzle.