Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Governess Brides Series series.
- #2: Rules of Surrender: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #3: Rules of Engagement: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #3) (Mass Market): $9.35
- #4: Rules of Attraction: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: In My Wildest Dreams: Governess Brides #5 (Governess Brides Series #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Lost in Your Arms: Governess Brides #6 (Governess Brides Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #7: My Favorite Bride: Governess Brides #7 (Governess Brides Series #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: In Bed with the Duke (Governess Brides Series #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: Taken by the Prince (Governess Brides Series #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
New York Times bestselling author Christina Dodd spins the captivating tale of a nobleman whose path crosses again with the one woman he absolutely cannot resist . . . .
A Disastrous Season
A simple statue began the scandal.
A Lady Concealed
An innocent English miss conceived of it, her hands gliding across the clay, delineating each smoothly defined muscle and sinew, creating a sculpture of the man she worshipped. When the likeness was exposed, along with Miss Jane Higgenbothem's secret tendre for Lord Blackburn, the ton's gleeful contempt sent the lady back to the country in disgrace.
A Gentleman Revealed
Now, a decade later, she's back in London, as a chaperone to her beautiful niece. But to Blackburn, Jane's unwitting model, the cool, reticent spinster is still a challenge. She once made the arrogant rake a laughingstock; so why is he tempted to revive an affair that almost began so long ago, on that scandalous evening . . . ?
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author CHRISTINA DODD builds worlds filled with suspense, romance, and adventure, and creates the most distinctive characters in fiction today. Her fifty novels have been translated into twenty-five languages, featured by Doubleday Book Club, recorded on Books on Tape for the Blind, won Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart and RITA Awards, and been called the year's best by Library Journal. Dodd herself has been a clue in the Los Angeles Times crossword puzzle.