Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Kopp Sisters Novel series.
- #1: Girl Waits with Gun (A Kopp Sisters Novel #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Lady Cop Makes Trouble (A Kopp Sisters Novel #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions (A Kopp Sisters Novel #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Miss Kopp Just Won't Quit (A Kopp Sisters Novel #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Kopp Sisters on the March (A Kopp Sisters Novel #5) (Hardcover): $26.00
The U.S. has finally entered World War I is and Constance is chasing down suspected German saboteurs and spies for the Bureau of Investigation while Fleurette is traveling across the country entertaining troops with song and dance. Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location in France, Norma is overseeing her thwarted pigeon project for the Army Signal Corps. When Aggie, a nurse at the American field hospital, is accused of stealing essential medical supplies, the intrepid Norma is on the case to find the true culprit.
The far-flung sisters—separated for the first time in their lives—correspond with news of their days. The world has irrevocably changed—will the sisters be content to return to the New Jersey farm when the war is over?
Told through letters, Dear Miss Kopp weaves the stories of real life women into a rich fiction brimming with the historical detail and humor that are hallmarks of the series, proving once again that “any novel that features the Kopp Sisters is going to be a riotous, unforgettable adventure” (Bustle).