Other Books in Series
This is book number 31 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.35
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
In a sizzling new Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, a gorgeous mortal encounters his greatest temptation…
For almost a century, Ildaria Garcia has been on the run, a trouble magnet with a knack for taking down bad guys. Lately, her vigilante tendencies have drawn unwelcome attention to her fellow Immortals. Forced to relocate, Ildaria is supposed to lay low in a new town. Instead, she quickly entangles herself with six and a half feet of muscular, tattooed trouble.
Joshua James Simpson Guiscard, aka G.G., knows a lot about Immortals—enough to make him wary. Yet from the moment Ildaria walks into his club, he feels desire stronger than anything he’s known. Accepting the fact that they might be life mates is disconcerting. But when her past catches up to them, G.G. faces a choice—confront his demons at last, or lose a passion that’s hot as hell.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“another suspenseful paranormal romance with an interesting historical twist, an explosive plot, and a lively cast of secondary characters... A great read from a paranormal romance whiz.”
— Kirkus Reviews for Immortally Yours