Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Hollows series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #1) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #2) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows #3) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #4) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: The Undead Pool (Hollows #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
Despite dating one vampire and living with another, Rachel Morgan has always managed to stay just ahead of trouble . . . until now.
A fiendish serial killer stalks the Hollows, claiming victims across society, and the resulting terror ignites a vicious Inderland gang war. And while the ancient artifact Rachel is hiding may be the key to stopping the murderer, revealing it could also create a battle to the death among the numerous supernatural races that live in and around Cincinnati.
For every action has its price, and when the vampire master Piscary is set free and the demonic Algaliarept dares to walk openly under the sun, even Rachel Morgan can't hide forever.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the #1 New York Times best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published more than two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, accelerated-science thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels set in the Hollows universe. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new Hollows book between other, non related, urban fantasy projects.
“Her work can read like a smoldering combination of Alice Waters and Ozzy Osbourne.”
— New York Times Book Review
“Action-packed... Rachel boldly tackles every challenge amid a cascade of plot twists that will delight Harrison’s fans.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Harrison makes Rachel’s conflicts real and poignant without turning them into melodramatic slush. .. Harrison devotees should find ample emotional revelations and plot resolution, with enough loose ends to have them eagerly awaiting the next installment.”
— Kirkus Reviews